activemq-dev mailing list archives

From lynnec <lyn...@chp.co.uk>
Subject Re: JMSException transport scheme NOT recognised occurs when project is jarred up
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:58:48 GMT

James,

I get the following exception:

JMS exception during session startup. Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [vm]

Unfortunatley Im having trouble getting my debug logs to output so thats all
I can give you at the moment. I think its throwing the exception on
connection = connectionFactory.createQueueConnection() in my function
startUp.

Ill post more details as soon as I can.

Thanks!
Lynne