activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Powers, Matthew" <mpow...@Systems.Textron.com>
Subject RE: NMS on the compact framework
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:38:55 GMT
Thanks I am guessing that I could just use nant to build the entire
thing too and change the target framework instead of doing it through
visual studio

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: 2008-12-12 10:35 AM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: NMS on the compact framework

You are correct that the NMS projects have all migrated to VS2008 but
the Docs are indeed not entirely up to date.  There are ways that you
can backtrack studio projects and solutions to older versions of Studio.

Here is one link to some info that I was able to fine, if you read
through the comments some users have created conversion tools, you could
try one of them and see if it gets you going on vs2005.

http://msmvps.com/blogs/jon_skeet/archive/2007/11/20/vs2005-and-vs2008-c
o-existence.aspx

Regards
Tim.