activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is this a kaha consistency problem?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:31:15 GMT

On Dec 29, 2008, at 10:29 AM, Rob Davies wrote:

> this could be a bug - could you produce a test case ?

At this point, the test case is "set up and run the jms tck on
geronimo and look in the geronimo log to see these messages".  I was
kinda hoping for a pointer on where to look to narrow things down a
bit.  I __think__ but am not sure that these have something to do with
durable subscribers.... which I'm having other problems with.  If
these messages are expected or don't indicate a problem I don't want
to spend a lot of time on this particular issue.

thanks
david jencks