activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven build entirely offline from scratch possible?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:06:54 GMT
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:01 AM, EricEast <eaeast@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a guide/instructions on building activemq from scratch on an
> isolated (no internet connectivity) using maven?   Do I have to build on on
> a lan with internet connectivy and copy over my entire maven repository?

Yes, that's one strategy, but can be rather brute-force. A better
method is to make use of the maven-dependency-plugin's go-offline
goal:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/go-offline-mojo.html

This goal is specifically designed for the task of offline builds and
will resolve all dependencies including all Maven plugins and
reporting plugins.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/