activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ceriac <semanticw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ loading and persistence to MySQL
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:47:33 GMT

Hi Dejan,
I am leaning towards Camel. Owing to the nature of my problem, I will need
to write to two queues (one for a file based destination and the other for a
MySQL db destination).

1. Do I need to use Mina for my TCP socket connection to load the data into
the two queues?

2. Also, how do I go about writing to two queues in Camel for the
destinations above?

Thanks and regards,
Ceriac