activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ceriac <semanticw...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ loading and persistence to MySQL
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 03:46:55 GMT

My problem is as follows:
I need to pull comma separated text using TCP sockets from a web site and
persist it to a log and a MySQL database. Each message will be at most 500
bytes and there can be between 0 and 160 messages per second. However the
system will send heartbeats every 60 seconds if no messages are sent.
I read on this forum that ActiveMQ errors out if no messages are received in
30 seconds.
My question is as follows: What tools do I need to solve the problem above?
I am guessing I need to use ActiveMQ, Spring and MySQL with Java. Do I need
other tools like Camel, Jencks etc?
What steps do I need to take in order to solve the problem above?
Thanks for all your help.
Regards,
Ceriac