activemq-dev mailing list archives

From daven1986 <daven.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject error building 5.2 using maven2
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:53:19 GMT

Hi,

I get the following error when executing "mvn eclipse:eclipse" or the mvn
clean install command (with tests skipped):

Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/activeblaze/1.0-SNAPSHOT/activeblaze-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.activemq:activeblaze:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.activemq
-DartifactId=activeblaze -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.activemq
-DartifactId=activeblaze -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.activemq:kahadb:jar:5.3-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.activemq:activeblaze:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.activemq:kahadb:jar:5.3-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  chirino-zk-repo (http://people.apache.org/~chirino/zk-repo/),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I have looked in the locations given and there doesn't appear to be an
activeblaze 1.0 jar in any of them. Does anyone know where I can get it, or
how I adjust the pom file to get this to build?

Thanks

Daven