activemq-dev mailing list archives

From twright123 <timothy.wri...@kirtland.af.mil>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 8.10 CMS ./configure missing APR
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:42:38 GMT

Here is the error:

./configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr

checking for working mkdir -p... yes
APR-util Version: 1.3.4
checking for chosen layout... apr-util
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
Applying apr-util hints file rules for i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for APR... yes
  setting CPP to "gcc -E"
  adding "-pthread" to CFLAGS
  setting CPPFLAGS to " -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE
-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE"
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for ldap support...
checking for default DBM... sdbm (default)
checking for pg_config... no
checking libpq-fe.h usability... no
checking libpq-fe.h presence... no
checking for libpq-fe.h... no
checking postgresql/libpq-fe.h usability... no
checking postgresql/libpq-fe.h presence... no
checking for postgresql/libpq-fe.h... no
checking sqlite3.h usability... no
checking sqlite3.h presence... no
checking for sqlite3.h... no
checking sqlite.h usability... no
checking sqlite.h presence... no
checking for sqlite.h... no
checking sybdb.h usability... no
checking sybdb.h presence... no
checking for sybdb.h... no
checking for odbc_config... no
checking sql.h usability... no
checking sql.h presence... no
checking for sql.h... no
checking odbc/sql.h usability... no
checking odbc/sql.h presence... no
checking for odbc/sql.h... no
checking Expat 1.95.x... no
checking old Debian-packaged expat... no
checking old FreeBSD-packaged expat... no
checking Expat 1.0/1.1... no
  setting LDFLAGS to "-L/usr/local/lib"
  adding "-I/usr/local/include" to CPPFLAGS
checking Expat 1.95.x in /usr/local... no
  nulling LDFLAGS
  removed "-I/usr/local/include" from CPPFLAGS
configuring package in xml/expat now
/usr/sordev/apr-util-1.3.4/xml/expat/configure: line 3079: syntax error near
unexpected token `lt_decl_varnames,'
/usr/sordev/apr-util-1.3.4/xml/expat/configure: line 3079:
`lt_if_append_uniq(lt_decl_varnames, SED, , ,'
configure failed for xml/expat