activemq-dev mailing list archives

From daven1986 <daven.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing a new protocol
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:17:35 GMT

I have been looking at the NetworkConnector code and I came across the
NetworkBridge code. I feel this may be more what I require. For example I
need to be able to maintain a list of remote brokers with any subscriptions
their local consumers may hold. In other words I need to bridge the gap
between the local producers / consumers a broker has, and the remote
producers / consumers any remote brokers they are connected to have.

I hope you can help me my pointing me to classes / documentation that
explains how the brokers manage subscriptions and their local pool of
consumers and producers. Sorry for all the questions but I cannot find any
documentation that explains this, and looking through the classes is quite a
maze.