activemq-dev mailing list archives

From daven1986 <daven.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing a new protocol
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:24:35 GMT

Thanks for the reply, sorry it has taken me so long to get around to replying
- I was away. I am implementing a wide area network protocol for intrabroker
communication. E.g.

Broker A ------------ Broker B
Producer                   Producer
Consumer                  Consumer

It should improve the efficiency of the communication between the two
brokers when they are connected via a WAN.

The MINA component sounds like it would be a good solution, but are there
any extra overheads when using this compared to a direct implementation?

Thanks again

Daven