activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: New AcitveMQ HA Option: KahaDB
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:59:18 GMT
"It's a NEW file based message store...meant to be the successor to
the default Kaha
message store..."

Basically it has all to good stuff of the last one (it smoking fast)
but hopefully none of the bad sides.  It's data files are not binary
compatible.  And I don't have a migration process to move from one to
the other.

Regards,
Hiram

--