activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Installation
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:12:13 GMT
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:04 AM, sushobhan <sp.hitk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a student of Camputer Application..I got a college project in this
> semester...My project is to build a web development package that includs
> Apache MySQL n PHP. In that I am facing a problem with apache installation-
>
> /logs/error shows the following message....
>
> httpd.exe: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
> name, using 192.168.0.9 for ServerName
> [Mon Nov 10 00:33:13 2008] [error] (OS 3)The system cannot find the path
> specified.  : could not create C:/Program Files/MAP
> Service/MAP/logs/httpd.pid
>
> According to my file organization the path should be C:/Program Files/MAP
> Service/MAP/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/httpd.pid
>
> I cant resolve this thing... plz help me out...
>

> One more thing, can anyone tell me which application writes in this error
> file...

It looks like you're posting your message to the wrong mailing list.
This mailing list is for Apache ActiveMQ but your error message above
looks to be coming from Apache HTTP Server. Information about the
Apache HTTP Server mailing list can be found here:

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/