activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq, socket buffers and async dispatch
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:13:20 GMT
On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Manuel Teira Paz <mteira@tid.es> wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> Actually, we need both sides of the socket to get full at nearly the same
> time for the deadlock to occur. But the posibility is there.

This is a common problem that has been taken care of in the ActiveMQ
trunk (which will be ActiveMQ 5.2) via the following issue and the
patches attached to it:

We're currently testing these patches as part of ActiveMQ 5.2 RC4 (the
third release candidate for the 5.2) and voting on it. Please download
it to test it out in your environment and give us your feedback.
Here's the email about the release candidate and where to get it:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=activemq+5.2.0+rc3#query:activemq%205.2.0%20rc3+page:1+mid:6unahrpbm5yegs6i+state:results

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/