activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Teira Paz <mte...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Activemq, socket buffers and async dispatch
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:21:49 GMT
Bruce Snyder escribió:
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Manuel Teira Paz <mteira@tid.es> wrote:
>
>> Hello again.
>>
>> Actually, we need both sides of the socket to get full at nearly the same
>> time for the deadlock to occur. But the posibility is there.
>>

> This is a common problem that has been taken care of in the ActiveMQ
> trunk (which will be ActiveMQ 5.2) via the following issue and the
> patches attached to it:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1993

Thanks for the information Bruce. Unfortunately, we have not the
resources or time for a change to that version in the production
environment (I hope we will have in the near future) . I've taking a
look at the information you sent and it looks a great solution for the
problem. In the mean time, perhaps we could try to backport the solution
to the 4.1 codebase to see if it works correctly.

Best regards.