activemq-dev mailing list archives

From semog <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for NMS ConnectionFactory problem with ASP.NET
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:26:29 GMT

Hi Dan,

I applied the patch to the code base.  The change I put in is not exactly
what you submitted, but it is based on that.  I broke out the path lookup
into a separate function, and this helped clean up the code a bit.  Take a
look at the change and verify that it still works for you, and that you
agree with my modifications.  If not, let me know.

Thanks for contributing this.  It's a great addition.

- Jim