activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sushobhan <sp.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Installation
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:04:15 GMT

I'm a student of Camputer Application..I got a college project in this
semester...My project is to build a web development package that includs
Apache MySQL n PHP. In that I am facing a problem with apache installation-

/logs/error shows the following message....

httpd.exe: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 192.168.0.9 for ServerName
[Mon Nov 10 00:33:13 2008] [error] (OS 3)The system cannot find the path
specified.  : could not create C:/Program Files/MAP
Service/MAP/logs/httpd.pid

According to my file organization the path should be C:/Program Files/MAP
Service/MAP/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/httpd.pid

I cant resolve this thing... plz help me out...

One more thing, can anyone tell me which application writes in this error
file...