activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ellis <m...@danellis.co.uk>
Subject Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ trunk is broken
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:56:58 GMT

I have noticed the latest in trunk is hanging when creating a session. I have
worked my way back through the revisions and it seems it hasn't been passing
the unit tests since revision 707506.  These are my results of the unit
tests with ActiveMQ version 5.1.0:-

707506 - OK
707747 - Fails OpenWire/BooleanStreamTest
707803 - Fails most tests - KeyNotFoundException
708307 - Fails OpenWire/BooleanStreamTest
708312 - Fails most tests - BrokerException Unknown data type
708627 - (Didn't test)
708628 - (Didn't test)
708735 - (Didn't test)
708738 - Wire format negotiation timeout
708739 - Hangs/Deadlock
708741 - (Didn't test)
709284 - (Didn't test)
709310 - (Didn't test)