activemq-dev mailing list archives

From NNNZZZ <nz...@gettailgate.com>
Subject Out of memory excpetion
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:09:30 GMT

Hi there,

I need to use queues with async web requests. To implement this I have a
message exchanger that holds producer obj, connection obj and session obj.
It also has temporary queue and holds IAsyncResult object to perform a call
back when a message is returned via the temporary queue...

The problem is that I am getting out of memory exception. After adding
static counters I can see that the exchanger 'stay alive' even though I
dispose its MQ producer, connection and session. I can also see that the
destructor is never called.

Do you have any idea why the exchanger is not destructed? Is it still
referenced by spring .Net and therefore remains 'live'?

Many thanks