activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer stop consuming messages from activeMQ
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:17:59 GMT
it seems like there is some problem with the acking of messages. If a
message is not acked, only 'prefetch' number of messages will be
dispatched. Can you use the JMX console to have a look at the broker
queue and see what state it is in, ie: the number of messages, number
dispatched etc.
Ensure that your consumer does ack the messages, possibly post the
code to your consumer.