activemq-dev mailing list archives

From antoniomll <antonioml...@gmail.com>
Subject Help to generate a new xml document in accord to dtd
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:10:43 GMT

Good morning my name is Antonio and I'm an italian programmer.
Please can you help me to resolve the follow problem?
I want to filter the contents of a XML document using a DTD to allow
only the valid elements and attributes as specified in the DTD to be
passed through to the output (generating a new xml document), any data that
does not conform to the DTD should be filtered out.
To resolve this problem there's XML Translator Generator (XTransGen):
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmltranslatorgenerator
but at moment it's not avaiable.
There's an Apache community project to resolve this problem?
Many thanks.
ciao
Antonio