activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bausewein <ha...@comerwell.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ 5.2.0 - RC2
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:04:08 GMT

Gary Tully wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've cut a new release candidate for 5.2.0
>
> Could you guys review the release artifacts and vote?

I've sent a few 100 messages with my test client and it seems fine, so far.

On the master I got a:
  "Cannot lookup a consumer from a connection that had not been registered"
and on the slave a:
  "IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a consumer from a connection that
had not been registered"

but it seems related to a message to a queue "example.A" and I don't know
where it came from.

I think these errors would happen is a client connects to one host instead
of using the failover URL.

... so or the time being a [0] if I may vote again