activemq-dev mailing list archives

From NedaNima <nhea...@lycos.com>
Subject ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 14:16:45 GMT

I downloaded apache-activemq-5.1.0 and expanded it on my local machine and am
tryign to run one of the samples. I notied that
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar contains all of the jms library, Just wanted
to know if there is any reason for this? I am trying to use one of the
samples in my application that uses j2ee.jar (which incluces jms library)
and objects don't seem to be compatible for instance Connection object (in
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar) doesn't have method createSession.

Does anyone know why ActiveMQ has done this?

Thanks