activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <jigarn...@interactcrm.com>
Subject Re: Consumer stop consuming messages from activeMQ
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 11:10:06 GMT

I have added few jconsole screen shots...  in which first three screens are
taken when there were no messages in the amq, n the last one taken.. after
consumer consumes 80 messages, and 20 messages still remaining to consume.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19835877/1.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19835877/2.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19835877/3.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19835877/4.jpg

is the all Jconsole stats correct ? or something wrong ?

sorry i am new to JMS & activeMQ.

Regards.
Jigar.