activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <jigarn...@interactcrm.com>
Subject Re: Consumer stop consuming messages from activeMQ
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:37:50 GMT

actually i m acknowledging the message.. have a look at my code.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19835486/JmsUtil.java JmsUtil.java

the JmsUtil.java contains three method... startConsume(..);
consumeFromActiveMQ(..); and endConsume(..);

I have got another file

which calls the startConsume(); n then calls the consumeFromActiveMQ(); 10
times in a loop for reading 10 messages from activeMQ and than calls the
endConsume();

Again after 10 second same cycle repeats...

Regards,
Jigar