activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <jigarn...@interactcrm.com>
Subject Consumer stop consuming messages from activeMQ
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:29:05 GMT

Hi,
i have written one thread, which will consume 10 messages from activeMQ
after every 10 Seconds.

but my consumer stops consuming message from activeMQ after some time. and
the interval is unpredictable sometimes it stops consuming after 10
minutes... and sometimes after 10 hours.

And the temporary solution i have found is Restarting the ActiveMQ Service.

Once i restart the activeMQ Service it starts consuming.

What could be the possible reason ?

please help me solving this issue... it's been 15 days i am stumbling with
this issue...

Thanks
Jigar