activemq-dev mailing list archives

From rmh1 <robhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring activeMQ as XA
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:03:03 GMT

Hi,

I have created an application that I have installed on my Websphere App
Server (not CE). The application has a MDB that listens to an inbound queue,
on receiving a message on the queue, it places a message on a return queue
(both queues have their own Queue Connection Factory).

when I write to the inbound queue, if i follow the logs i see that the MDB
picks it up and prepares to send a message to the response queue but then I
get the following error:

"An illegal attempt to use multiple resources that have only one-phase
capability has occurred within a global transaction"

>From my investigation, I believe this is due to the fact that my Queues/QCFs
are not setup correctly as XA enabled (please correct if I am wrong).

Does anyone know how to enable my queue setup to be XA? when I used to use
Websphere MQ i used to be able to configure QCFs to be XA or not, but I do
not have that option this time.

Thanks in advance guys