activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Pollack" <mark.poll...@springsource.com>
Subject RE: Tutorial with ActiveMq +JMS+SPRING
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:21:43 GMT
Hi,

Though it is for Spring.NET, you can find a complete running sample
application using NMS (the API for ActiveMQ in .NET) as part of the
Spring.NET distribution as well as docs for it.

http://www.springframework.net/doc-latest/reference/html/nms-quickstart.html

http://www.springframework.net/download.html

I also have a small interop example (based off this article which was
focused on TIBCO at the time) if you are interested.  I'll probably blog or
write an updated article about this in the near future...

Cheers,
Mark