activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: time for a 5.2 release I think.
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:33:08 GMT
What I usually do is to release in JIRA before the actual release (you
can always change the date later in jira) so that I can build the
release notes and download page using the informations in jira.  As
James said, when you release in jira, all the versions not fixed are
put under the next version to be released.
And I disagree that only resolved issues should have a fix version, as
this is the way you can track a roadmap ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet