activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: How to intercept the creation of ActiveMQConnections?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:43:36 GMT
Most hardware load balancers will keep track of the active TCP
sessions against a server so there really is no need to reject
connections.  The will spread the load onto servers with the fewest
active connections.  This is more of feature for when there is NO load
balancer in play.

--
Regards,
Hiram