activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <>
Subject Consumer Stops receiving messages + at randominterval.
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:47:31 GMT

I have the active MQ version 5.1.0,  and bellow is the two files which i am
using to consume the messages. but my consumer stops receiving messages from
activeMQ at random interval.

When the Consumer thread stops receiving messages i have to restart the
active MQ than it starts receiving messages.

The thread is a continues process which will consume 10 messages after every
5 seconds of interval.

What could be the possible reason.

Please, Let me know if you need anything apart from this two files.

Thanks & Regards,
Jigar Naik