activemq-dev mailing list archives

From OneWhoMikes <richmondm...@gmail.com>
Subject MessageServlet reads too many messages - Fixed (patch included)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 03:27:33 GMT

I just noticed that the MessageServlet inside activemq-web will pull
maxMessages+1 messages off of the queue but only write a response containing
maxMessages.

After some debugging, I figured out that the problem is with the while loop
that reads messages inside the doMessages method.  It always reads a message
at the end of the loop, without first checking to see if maxMessages has
already been reached.

I have attached a patchfile here that corrects the issue.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19662481/patchfile.txt patchfile.txt

--Mike