activemq-dev mailing list archives

From slimrednano <steven...@rednano.sg>
Subject Active MQ Message Persistence
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:46:47 GMT

Hi

I am a novice user of Active MQ and Apache Camel.

Currently I am constructing an application that using Apache Camel to Route
Message to Active MQ.
I encounter problems in persisting messages to MYSQL DB.

I am wondering why the message is not persisted into the Database. However
the Topic Subscriber name and the URI is persisted into the Table
"activemq_acks".

The table with name "activemq_msgs" is always empty, even I have sent out
several messages to the Topic in the ACTIVE MQ Server.

I use Active MQ 5.1.0

here I attached my activemq.xml configuration file

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19531361/activemq.xml activemq.xml

Anybody have encountered this problem before?
Or I configured the activemq.xml wrongly?
I need some help on this issue

Thanks.

Regards,
SlimRednano