activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andruil <curtisbarre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: DestinationStatistics
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:28:11 GMT

I'm so close that it is driving me nuts.

After a bit of reading and experimenting what I've come up with is

MBeanInfo mbi = getMBeanInfo(connection, new
ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Queue,Destination=NewQueue"));

for(MBeanAttributeInfo mbai : mbi.getAttributes())
{

	log.info("Name: " + mbai.getName() + ", Description: " +
mbai.getDescription());
	Descriptor d = mbai.getDescriptor();

	for(String s : d.getFieldNames())
	{
		log.info("Name: " + s + ", Value: " + d.getFieldValue(s));
	}
}

But for each of the MBeanAttributeInfos the getFieldNames returns an empty
list.  From the names of the attributes this looks to be what I want
(EnqueueCount, DequeueCount, etc).  Am I missing a step to retrieve the
values?