activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andruil <>
Subject Re: DestinationStatistics
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:27:58 GMT

2008/9/10 Andruil <>:

Have you read the JMX information describing the available mbeans and
their object names etc?

I have read through them but I don't understand how to create them.  Is
there any tutorials on how to create a Destination MBean?  I've been
spending quite a bit of time researching this and I haven't quite figured
out how to create a Destination that gives me what I'm looking for.

Just to confirm we are both refering to the broker.region.Destination

One other thing I don't quite understand is what the broker is for.  As near
as I can tell it is used on the server where ActiveMQ is running and not on
a local machine trying to connect to the broker.  Is that correct?

All my attempts to use
to connect to a remote machine have met with frustration.

Thank you for you help.  It is greatly appreciated.