activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andruil <curtisbarre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: DestinationStatistics
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:46:13 GMT

I've been playing around with the example that you provided bsnyder.  I
initially had a problem with the default ActiveMQ configuration not
accepting connections (even JConsole wouldn't work) but I've gotten that
resolved.  Now I'm wondering where do I look for attribute information?  I
have been looking through the getMBeanInfo results and it seems to mention
the information I'm looking for but I cannot figure out how to get a
specific value.  I went through the field names but each attribute has 0
fields.

How do I get the queue size and such now that I have the JMX working.