activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andruil <curtisbarre...@hotmail.com>
Subject DestinationStatistics
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:32:34 GMT

I'm trying to figure out how to get the JMS statistics mentioned
http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/05/activemq-5.1-release here  but I'm running
around in circles trying to figure out how to access it.  As far as I can
tell the info I want is located in the DestinationStatistics class but I
cannot figure out how to get it populated.

It seems to me that I need a broker.region.Destination but so far all I can
seem to find is a javax.jms.Destination from the ActiveMQQueue.

Sigh I know what I want (Statistics / Queue Statistics) and I know it is
possible but I am more than a bit lost as to how to get those statistics.
Any help would be appreciated.