activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andruil <>
Subject DestinationStatistics
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:32:34 GMT

I'm trying to figure out how to get the JMS statistics mentioned here  but I'm running
around in circles trying to figure out how to access it.  As far as I can
tell the info I want is located in the DestinationStatistics class but I
cannot figure out how to get it populated.

It seems to me that I need a broker.region.Destination but so far all I can
seem to find is a javax.jms.Destination from the ActiveMQQueue.

Sigh I know what I want (Statistics / Queue Statistics) and I know it is
possible but I am more than a bit lost as to how to get those statistics.
Any help would be appreciated.