activemq-dev mailing list archives

From rodih <roded.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting a consumer with selector on a queue - Messages not found
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:47:38 GMT

Hi,
I set a selector on a property and creates a consumer with that selector on
a Queue destination.

when I browse to check if a message exist with QueueBrowser the message is
found as expected.
But...When I try to recieve the message with the same selector the message
is not retrieved.
Why is that?

Im doing something wrong as when I'm not setting any selector on the
consumer I dont get messages as expected as well.

To make things a bit more strange (for me) sometimes the consumer recieves
the message and sometimes not.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19255012/someCode.txt someCode.txt
Some code is attached in a file.

Thanks