activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus Herou" <marcus.he...@tailsweep.com>
Subject Not serializable
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:57:41 GMT
Hi.

I've noticed that the Listener which are stored in the session (from
MessageListenerServlet) is not serializable:

>From my app servers logs.

[15:46:42.393] Failed storing persistent session attribute `mls.listener'.
Persistent session values must extend java.io.Serializable.
[15:46:42.393] java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.activemq.web.MessageListenerServlet$Listener

By looking at the class "private class Listener implements
MessageAvailableListener" at least the WebClient is Serializable but I don't
know about Continuation. What is continuation used for ?

Kindly

//Marcus Herou

+46702561312
marcus.herou@tailsweep.com