activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Khaled Hussein" <khuss...@mailtrust.com>
Subject Powerful Web Statistics Reporting and Administration
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:40:55 GMT
Hey guys,

We are going to work on a more thorough web interface to ActiveMQ which
would include the following components:

1) Admin component that enables you reset stats, manage consumers,
producers, and brokers.
2) In Queue Summary, we'd like to have the number of producers added to the
table
3) From this Queue Summary page, we'd like to have access to details about
the consumers and producers on each queue and be able to manage them.
4) We'd like to have a more details about the connected brokers to any
ActiveMQ instance.

I'd like to know if there is anyone working on these issues or closely
connected to them, so that we can combine our efforts. More details about
these enhancements as well as others exist, if you're interested to discuss
them. Also, I'd like to know if you are interested in integrating these
enhancements into future releases. Alternatively, we may implement these
changes in an Aspect Oriented fashion.

Thanks,
--
Khaled Hussein