activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danus...@wso2.com>
Subject How to Configure JNDI to have an Embedded Broker with Multiple Connection Factories?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:10:29 GMT
Hi Devs,
    I need to have an embedded broker with multiple connection
factories. I also want to make this broker exposed to external clients
on a separate port (say 5050).
Can someone please check if the following JNDI configuration would work?

java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

connectionFactoryNames = ConnectionFactory1, ConnectionFactory2

connection.ConnectionFactory1.brokerURL =
vm:broker:(tcp://localhost:5050)?broker.persistent=true
connection.ConnectionFactory2.brokerURL =
vm:broker:(tcp://localhost:5050)?broker.persistent=true

Cheers,

Danushka