activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: Powerful Web Statistics Reporting and Administration
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:05:35 GMT
Hi
We've too developed our own web interface. We focused more on the
management of messages (move, copy, delete, import, export) and queues
(alerting rules). I'm currently looking into convincing our customer
to open source it.
For 3) I once submitted a patch that should still be available in the
Active MQ Jira.
How do want to manage the consumers and producers? It sure does sound
interesting, but I wouldn't know how to manage then though the broker.

--Mario