activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Gillingham <rich...@richardgillingham.com>
Subject RE: Do transactions work in CMS 2.2?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:11:55 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I've got a consumer on the queue and see the message correctly come in
to my message handler.  I then do session.commit() but the message is left
on the queue in flight.  If I kill the session and restart the same message
comes in off the queue again.  If I switch back to autoacknowledge then it
is removed from the queue.

Any ideas?

Richard