activemq-dev mailing list archives

From benetnash <benetn...@icpnet.pl>
Subject NMS ssl support
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:31:37 GMT

Hi!
I see, that there is no ssl support in NMS. Is there any plan for
implementing that in near future?
I made small library vith Mono.Security providing SslConnectionFactory using
copy-paste from ConnectionFactory, TcpTransportFactory and TcpTransport but
it's very messy solution (any change in one of above classes must be also
done in my classes). It would be easier to implement that if some developer
change in Apache.NMS.AcitveMQ following methods to virtual:
ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(), TcpTransport.Start() and
TcpTransportFactory.CreateTransport(). With that my ssl transport may
inherit from tcp transport classes and only override that methods. Is there
any possibility to do so in several days?
Best regards and sorry for my poor english.
Janek