activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sagi4 <gee...@angleritech.com>
Subject Multiple web applications on apache
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:31:08 GMT

Hi,

I have deployed a rails application using apache and mongrel cluster and it
works fine.

But now I need another application to be deployed in the same server. This
is the admin application of the above . So I need to deploy with url as

http://mydomain.com
http://administrator.mydomain.com

Both are seperate applications and I have set VirtualHost and made it to
work, but only one applications at a time work fine.

Does anybody know of a apache configuration( in same IP ) with mongrel
cluster for two different application as above?

Thanks in advance
Sg..