activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <>
Subject after few minuts consumer stops receiving messages from ActiveMQ + nullPointerException.
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:23:55 GMT

I have one and a

I have produced 10 messages using

Now i am consuming one by one message using and putting
back the same message in Queue using so logically this is
end less process.

but after presses for 5 to 10 minuts, my come up with a
nullPointerException, as if there is no message in queue. and when i check
the ActiveMQ console, I can see the 10 messages on MyQueue.

I am not able to trace the issue. Please help me solving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Jigar Naik.