activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <jigarn...@interactcrm.com>
Subject after few minuts consumer stops receiving messages from ActiveMQ + nullPointerException.
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:23:55 GMT

I have one QueueConsumer.java and a QueueProducer.java

I have produced 10 messages using QueueProducer.java

Now i am consuming one by one message using QueueConsumer.java and putting
back the same message in Queue using QueueProducer.java so logically this is
end less process.

but after presses for 5 to 10 minuts, my QueueConsumer.java come up with a
nullPointerException, as if there is no message in queue. and when i check
the ActiveMQ console, I can see the 10 messages on MyQueue.

I am not able to trace the issue. Please help me solving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Jigar Naik.