activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem downloading source.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:30:03 GMT
2008/7/28 tim878 <tim.schniedwind@lmco.com>:

> I am unable to checkout the source for activeMQdotnet using the instructions
> provided in the download instructions.  I have tried using tortoise,
> subclipse and svn command line client using the url of the repository
> provided in the download instructions.
> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/)
> i am able to view the top level directory in tortoise but i get an error
> when i try to check the directory out.

Does using http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/
help? (i.e. not using http).

Failing that try installing subversion and do a checkout as described
on this page (I've updated the page to show the correct directories to
checkout)...
http://cwiki.apache.org/NMS/source.html

> Even if I was able to check the
> directory out i am not sure what folder i am supposed to run the maven build
> command from.

Each of the checkouts in the above page should include a nant build
for creating the DLLs - or use Visual Studio.

> My end goal is to obtain an activeMQ and NMS dll that are greater than
> version 4.0.  It would have saved me a LOT of time if the dll was available
> for download directly:)

I hear you :) Hopefully we can get an official release out soon

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration