activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: icons missing for {jiraissues} macro on the release notes pages for ActiveMQ/Camel/ServiceMix wikis (possibly all Apache confluence spaces)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:23:50 GMT
2008/7/23 James Strachan <>:
> This one has bugged me for a while. I've spent a few hours trying to
> figure out how to fix it and am stumped :). I tried tinkering with the
> admin screens but to no avail etc.
> So I've raised a JIRA against Atlassian...
> basically the issue is that pages like these don't have any icons for
> the JIRA issues...
> firefox tends to just ignore missing images nicely - though it looks
> pretty ugly in safari :)
> If anyone has any bright ideas please jump in or comment/watch the
> issue. Fingers crossed some Atlassian JIRA/Confluence ninja can figure
> it out! :)

Thanks to Gert telling me this on IRC - it turns out we're suffering
from the JIRA 3.7 Link Format Change issue (see the table near the
bottom of this page)

So I've raised this issue against INFRA to upgrade either confluence
or the JIRA plugin

I tried upgrading the JIRA plugin myself and it didn't work via the
UI; I guess its a default plugin so we need an infra dude to fix this.

Open Source Integration

View raw message