activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: icons missing for {jiraissues} macro on the release notes pages for ActiveMQ/Camel/ServiceMix wikis (possibly all Apache confluence spaces)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:23:50 GMT
2008/7/23 James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com>:
> This one has bugged me for a while. I've spent a few hours trying to
> figure out how to fix it and am stumped :). I tried tinkering with the
> admin screens but to no avail etc.
>
> So I've raised a JIRA against Atlassian...
> https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-21392
>
> basically the issue is that pages like these don't have any icons for
> the JIRA issues...
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+5.1.0+Release
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+1.4.0+Release
>
> firefox tends to just ignore missing images nicely - though it looks
> pretty ugly in safari :)
>
> If anyone has any bright ideas please jump in or comment/watch the
> issue. Fingers crossed some Atlassian JIRA/Confluence ninja can figure
> it out! :)

Thanks to Gert telling me this on IRC - it turns out we're suffering
from the JIRA 3.7 Link Format Change issue (see the table near the
bottom of this page)
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

So I've raised this issue against INFRA to upgrade either confluence
or the JIRA plugin

I tried upgrading the JIRA plugin myself and it didn't work via the
UI; I guess its a default plugin so we need an infra dude to fix this.
--
James
-------

Open Source Integration