activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject icons missing for {jiraissues} macro on the release notes pages for ActiveMQ/Camel/ServiceMix wikis (possibly all Apache confluence spaces)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:42:00 GMT
This one has bugged me for a while. I've spent a few hours trying to
figure out how to fix it and am stumped :). I tried tinkering with the
admin screens but to no avail etc.

So I've raised a JIRA against Atlassian...
https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-21392

basically the issue is that pages like these don't have any icons for
the JIRA issues...
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+5.1.0+Release
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+1.4.0+Release

firefox tends to just ignore missing images nicely - though it looks
pretty ugly in safari :)

If anyone has any bright ideas please jump in or comment/watch the
issue. Fingers crossed some Atlassian JIRA/Confluence ninja can figure
it out! :)

--
James
-------