activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Network bridge Issue
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:18:18 GMT
That's the logic in the brokers which avoids the messages from doing
loops between the brokers.  And that message is just a consumer
advisory message.  Not an application specific message.  So I don't
think it's pointing at your problem.

Perhaps it would be best if you can simulate your failure in a junit
test cases and submit it so that we can all evaluate it.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,