activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <chir...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: ASF Board Report for Jul 2008 is now due
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:13:14 GMT
Hi all..  I'm planning on submitting the following report

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+July+2008

Please let me know if you see anything missing.

Thanks,
Hiram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ASF Board <board@apache.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Subject: ASF Board Report for Jul 2008 is now due
To: Hiram Chirino <chirino@apache.org>

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the
ASF Board.

According to board records, you are listed as the chair of at least one
committee that is due to submit a report this month. These reports are
now due and should be submitted to the board as soon as possible.

The meeting is scheduled for Wed, 16 July 2008, 10 am PST.

Full details about the process and schedule are in [1].

Your report should be sent in plain-text format to board@apache.org
with a Subject line that follows the below format:

           Subject: [REPORT] Project Name

Cutting and pasting directly from a Wiki is not acceptable due to formatting
issues. Line lengths should be limited to 77 characters. The content should
also be committed to the meeting agenda in the board directory in the
foundation repository.

Thanks,
The ASF Board

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

ASF Board Reports

Reports are due from you for the following committees:
        - ActiveMQ

--
Regards,
Hiram